Monday, April 7, 2008

New Blogger in town.

And so it begins. This is the start of what I intend to be a record of any and all of my artistic endeavers. A place where I post sequential art, random sketches, production art for various projects, and whatever else I may desire to post.


I can't make a website to save my life, so this'll pretty much be where I post any new work. If you visit my webapge via the link on this blog, keep in mind that most of that work is a few years old. (The resume on the site isn't even up to date. Here's the latest one.) http://studentpages.scad.edu/~dahill21/resume/Resumecover92.pdf



Sooooooo. To kick things off here're two recent works not found on the site.












1 comment:

  1. Darius!!! This is Weigy!! Thanks for linking to me on your site!

    I'll get a links page up too and link to you. Keep in touch, Darius.

    ReplyDelete