Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tempest Ballad? Yes I like the sound of that one.

Ah, yes. Another photo finish(I just realized that's a bad pun). It's not midnight yet, so I made the Saturday deadline! But anyways, here's another character from the yet-to-be-officially-titled video game.

For this character, I decided to take a different approach for costume design. I spliced together some pix of fashion models in various orders to get a feel for the character's over all look. These four are just a few of the numerous combos I came up with. I feel that these best represent the overall look I was going for (especially the last one). I don't have anywhere hear as many sketches for this guy as I do the other character, but I'll post what I have later.

And yes. Even though I used all female parts, this is supposed to be a guy. To give you a better scope, the character is supposed to be a steampunk era mage.


No comments:

Post a Comment